2015 Products Catalog
2014 Product Brochure1. View Flip Book Version
2. Download PDF Version

Products for All Types of Travel Trailers
Products for 5th Wheel Trailers
Products for Gooseneck Trailers
Products for Class C Motorhomes
Products for Class A Motorhomes
Products for Material Handling-Power Movers and carts
Products for Marine
Products for Rental Markets

Mfg Part Number:

Do I need an air compressor & how do I fill it?

An air compressor is not required but is certainly a recommended item to have if you are going to use an air ride product. If your truck does not already have air onboard, most any portable air compressor designed to fill a truck tire will work great as long as it can produce air pressure from 80psi to 120psi depending on the hitch needed and the coach you're pulling. A standard tire fill valve is used on the topside of the air spring to fill it with air so it is just like filling a tire.


Copyright © 2018 Ultra-Fab Products, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Ultra-Fab Products, Inc.
57985 SR 19 S
Elkhart, IN 46517
Fax: 800-860-4980
Updated: November 13, 2018