New Technology Adds 5-Times the Life of Any Other Tongue Jack
ELKHART, Ind. -- Ultra-Fab Products, Inc., continues its industry-leading, cutting-edge engineering and design for electric tongue jacks with the introduction of Zerk technology (Patent Pending) that dramatically increases the life of the jack by 5-times over competitive products.
Shown with Ultra 4000 Electric Tongue Jack
As the industry evolves and travel trailers become larger and heavier with slide-outs now the norm on most, RVers need a reliable, long-lasting tongue jack that will withstand the rigors of the camping lifestyle-and with Ultra-Fab's new innovative tongue jacks with Zerk technology making it the strongest and most reliable tongue Jack consumers can buy, according to Craig Searer, Ultra-Fab's president,
Searer said, "We've conducted side-by-side cycle bench testing between our tongue jacks and all of our major competitors products, and our jacks continually perform long after the competitors products failed. Now, with the addition of the Zerk feature where the RVers can lubricate the threaded rod that raises and lowers the trailer, the test results show that Ultra-Fab's tongue jacks last a minimum of 5-times longer than any competitors' products.
Searer explains that the Zerk technology is essentially a valve that opens under pressure to allow lubricant to pass through a channel and be forced into the voids of the threaded rod. Grease fittings are permanently installed by a threaded connection, leaving a nipple connection that a grease gun attaches to. The pressure supplied by the grease gun forces a small captive bearing ball in the fitting to move back against the force of its retaining spring. When the pressure ceases, the ball returns to its closed position. The ball excludes dirt and functions as a check valve to prevent grease escaping back out of the fitting.
The new Zerk technology is available on the following Ultra-Fab tongue jacks:
- Ultra 4000 Electric Tongue Jack (Mfg. Number: 38-944014),
- Ultra 4002 Electric Tongue Jack (Mfg. Number: 38-944016),
- Ultra 3502 Electric Tongue Jack (Mfg. Number: 38-944017),
- Ultra 3502-7 Electric Tongue Jack with 7-Way Plug (Mfg. Number: 38-944037).
These tongue jacks feature the following distinctive characteristics:
- Super strong jacks feature 3.500 to 4,000 lbs. of lifting power.
- 2.25" outer tube. (38-944014)
- 2" outter tube. (38-944016, 38-944017 & 38-944037)
- 18" of travel.
- Travels 10" in 40 to 50 seconds.
- Water resistant motor and gear housing
- Hardened steel gears.
- LED light projects light in 4 directions (38-944014 & 38-944016).
- Emergency crank socket included.
- 6" diameter quick-drop footpad has 5.5" of extension.( 38-944014 & 38-944016)
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
- 12 volt operation.
- Heavy duty electrical/connector terminals.
- Durable Acme threaded rod.
- 25 Amp circuit breaker.
- External grounding.
- Power supply line is 7' of 10 gauge wire.
- Positive and negative wires for secure connection (38-944017 doesn't have two wires).
So before you buy a new or replacement electric tongue jack, you owe it to yourself to consider Ultra-Fab's line of electric tongue jacks if you are a cost-conscience buyer looking for reliability and quality.
Ultra-Fab's Tongue Jacks are available at Camping World, most RV dealerships and RV parts and accessories stores. To locate a dealer near you, visit http://www.ultra-fab.com/find_dealer.cfm
To download a pdf version of Ultra-Fab's 2013 Product Catalog, go to http://www.ultra-fab.com/pdf/2013_Ultra-Fab_Catalog.pdf
Source: Ultra-Fab Products, Inc.